Saturday, April 05, 2008

SB & BB et al arrive home safely

Hi everyone!

We arrived home safely this morning with Gary and all 21 kiddlie winks! A fantastic time was had by all.
Last couple of days involved a casualty - BB slipped on the VERY wet deck of the boat, hit his wrist on the railing and our camera fell into the Li River - along with all of the beautiful photos he had taken! I'm quite cross with myself that I hadn't downloaded them onto my ipod - but if I've learned a hard lesson it's probably no bad thing! At least we'll still have the kids pix so there'll be some to show. Still, if that's the worst that happened in 24 days overseas with 21 kids I'm well and truly glad!
Many thanks for all of the comments and messages along the way. Hopefully I'll post a few photos off the school camera tomorrow once I've had some sleep! BB will probably post to his blog soon - he has some fascinating comments to make. Well worth a peek! His site is: www.comfycouchconfessions.blogspot.com

Lots of love to you all, see you soon in REAL time!
Hugs
SB XX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi world travelers,
Glad to hear that you are back. Gary had a grat trip from all reports. Well done on a fantastic trip. Sorry about the camera :-(((
Talk soon Tamara