Saturday, April 19, 2008

More China commentary (WITH PHOTOS!)


Hi Folks,
BB is beginning to post his responses to China - they make for interesting reading! Whilst I don't agree with everything he says (that would make life rather boring, wouldn't it ;-) his insights make for very interesting and thought provoking reading. BB comes at China with fresh eyes: after 11 or so trips I often don't notice stuff, or rather I notice change - many of the difficult bits I just accept in rather a Chinese way - I can't change it so I may as well accept it as it is.

So for interesting reading I recommend BB's China posts, you can read them here.


Here too are a few photos of China, taken on the school camera. We've also got video footage and in the next week or so I'm looking forward to getting CDs with all of the kids pictures on them so that we can make up a digital tour album. Not as good as having BB's pics - but nearly!


See you soon,
Sandy

No comments: