Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Further along the road.....

Another interesting progression along the road this week! Last week I was being offered positions that seemed to distract me from the discernment road. Monday I went to see my boss who gave me what he called "old fashioned advice": that I should follow my heart and not my head. Not bad considering that I had, after much prayer made the decision to do exactly that over the weekend. Not that it really was a decision mind you - but it's interesting to have to give up "what might have been" and rather nice to be approached even if I don't want the job!

I've been trying in the last few years to shift from being a LOTE teacher to an RE teacher - this week an opportunity arrived to assess religion exams, and another to join a relevent subject association. Interesting how so many different things are jumping on my path at the moment - or is it just that I'm becoming super sensitive to these things?

Would be interesting to hear what you'all think!
Love,
SB

No comments: