Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heading off on China Tour this sunday!

Hi all,
BB and I are heading off to China with 21 kids and one other adult for the Carey China tour. We leave this Sunday at 5.30 am. I'm hoping that we'll be able to keep in touch with people about the journey this time by publishing comments to this blog rather than via email.
Of course we'd love to hear from you while we're away - so please either email us directly or leave a comment on this blog site to say "hi" whilst we're gone.

Much love and best wishes for a happy and safe easter.
Hugs
SB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't possibly follow your adventures by blog - I haven't worked out how to use a blog, how am I meant to leave you a message via blog, I don't know how to blog - oh, hang-on, I think I am on to something here..... Love JD (here is a hint, I have the shortest initials in my house :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi SB, I forgot to say - love the photo! Those socks rock! Love. JD