Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Picturesque Scotland


One of my fave things about travelling is taking photos. It's a real joy to be able to look at them later and to be able to share them with friends.

That's what's great about digital cameras - I love having lots of photos I have taken on my computer so that I can view them as screen savers. It can make for amusing conversation starters when I have been using my lap top in class and it goes onto slideshow whilst I am talking!


So I thought I might occasionally share a pic or two.

This one is from my trip to Scotland last year. It was taken on the road to the Isle of Skye. We lost count of the number of times we stopped on the journey to take pictures. I like this one because it's slightly off centre, and because of the way the piece of land in the foreground breaks into the reflection. There's also some little tiny rocks leading out from it which break the perfection on the reflection on the lake.

Ah Scotland! You really are God's own country! There's nowhere on earth quite like it!!

Have a great day!
SB

2 comments:

BB said...

SB:

Ah, beautiful photo...so many memories! So - did you take the high road or the low road to Scotland?

BB

SB said...

Well if you take the high road and I'll take the low road.....

How about a little parish somewhere like this? Bewdiful huh!
Ah the serenity......
SB